Ausdance represents the Australian dance profession. An industry that creates, performs, presents, researches and educates.
Part of a national network, Ausdance Queensland is the state’s peak body representing the interests of its diverse dance community. Established in 1992, this membership organisation provides advocacy, representation and sustainable industry development for Queensland dance.
Ausdance Queensland provides to members:
• Special member newsletters and eBulletins for teachers
• Professional development opportunities including masterclasses, workshops, networking and special event invitations
• One on one business counselling and support, including referral to industry specialists, personalised assistance with project development and funding applications and grant auspicing services
• Funded choreographic residencies, subsidised participation opportunities and subsidised space hire
• Promotional and employment opportunities via the Ausdance Qld dance directory, event directory and job directory
• Teaching and other arts learning resources
• Discounts and special offers
• Access to Insurance for dance
Come and visit us on Level 4.
Ausdance Queensland is supported by the Queensland Government through Arts Queensland,part of the Department of Science, Information Technology, Innovation and the Arts. Ausdance Queensland acknowledges the traditional owners of the land, and the Elders, past and present.